A recent survey report conducted by the CREDAI-CBRE revealed that jobs in the Real Estate Industry in India is set to grow by more than 80 % by 2025! As one of the finest Real Estate Consultancies in India, Gupta & Sen is poised to be right at the cusp of the renaissance period of Real Estate Services in India. As a respected and highly visible name in the residential property services space, we are on the lookout for young, educated freshers who want to make a mark as successful real estate consultants serving and become part of a growing breed of educated and qualified professionals entering the real estate market in India’s biggest residential and commercial property market – Mumbai!
We are looking for fresh college graduates with excellent communication skills and a hunger to succeed in this business. You will be an intermediary between sellers and buyers, market high value properties to potential buyers and investors. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in real estate.
Note: This is not entirely a desk job. Do not expect to be sitting in an air-conditioned office all day long! Weekends are especially busy when buyers expect properties to be shown to them. You will have to be on your feet most of the week showing properties to potential buyers. Weekends are especially busy times when you will have to be available on duty all day long.
Position: Real Estate Agent
Number of Positions: 20
Fulltime / Freelance: Both
Experience: Freshers / Experienced
Qualification: Graduate. Added qualifications in Real Estate will be a bonus.
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Our commission structures are among the best in the industry. If you have the potential then you can make planeloads of money!
- Provide guidance to sellers to effectively market their properties and provide assistance to sellers who want to purchase property and help negotiate the right price for both parties.
- Determine the needs of the client and assess his / her financial abilities to create proposals that suit their budgets and price points.
- Perform research and comparative market analysis to correctly asses the value of properties.
- Use Internet Search, Display and Social Media tools to market properties to possible buyers.
- Coordinate with potential buyers and accompany them on visits and inspections.
- Help in preparing necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, agreements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties on our website as well as other property portals.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org